Hello guys! What’s up?
Team science is back. (Both) One batsman has been playing and the third one has entered. But this time we will win!
– I’ll tell you something. Off camera, I used to tell all the answers to Arushi. Team commerce has been changed. Team science has changed. All of them together want to defeat us. They should not be trying to defeat us, instead focus on winning. Look who is sitting next to you for the mental mathematics quiz. – Kaustubh Chaturvedi.
– He is mental and I am mathematics. Mental math ? Basically, you won’t be given any pen or paper. You have to calculate in your head. I was very bad at math.
(Explaining the number system. )
We are going win this. (x4)
We will get 20 seconds to solve the each equations. Josh, we will give our best today. I can only give you my blessings today, not answers. – Just a minute. 4X5=20.
– Dude. Shut up. – 210.
– No. 310 (x2) ( Calculating. ) 210. 210. (Both.) 210 is final. It’ll be 310. How? – One second.
– 310. (x3) Boom. You had to do 20 + 1 which would be 21, not 30. – Sorry dude. Got it now.
– It’s okay. (x2) Commerce needs to change the subjects, not the team. What is 7 x 9? I don’t know. I told you I don’t remember the 7 times table.
– 64? ( Calculating. ) ( Calculating. )
– 288 (Both.) What is this?
You could have talked to the shopkeeper and settled for a round figure. Like bhaiya just keep 300. 20.48. No dude. It’s going and coming, double. 10.24 in a day. So. 10.24 multiplied by.. ( Calculating. ) – Oh. We will double 40.28.
– 40.96. – 40.96 ?
– Ya. No. It’ll be 10.24 because he will be coming back home. 10.24 (X2) Yes, he comes back home. ( Calculating. ) It will be 25 point.. It’ll be 35. Okay, give the answer. 35 point something. He did to and fro so 5.12 + 5.12 ? Then where did you get 20 from? That’s why. I thought you did the calculations. I suddenly got 20 in my mind. You know if Arushi would have been here then she would have calculated the distance travelled to get vegetables… …distance he travelled to go for a movie or bowling. And how much he travels during his sleep. Arushi would have told everything. Is he an idiot? Just travel by metro. Just take a metro or an auto dude. That’s how I used to travel. What an idiot, he walks for 5 Kms? He must be first bencher. It is 48 multiplied by 4? Bod. B,O,D. Bodmas. ( Calculating.) 222. That’s the correct answer. F**k. Is it wrong ? Oh my god. 192, not 196. I don’t know why I thought 196. Sh*t. 192 + how much ? 26. Two two. How much was it ? Eight. (Both. ) 228. ( Both.) 192, 198, 208. 218. (Both) Just give us two minutes to cry. (x2) 68. 78. – 88.
– Shut up. 90. (x3) Solve the equation inside the bracket. It is eight. (x3) – 90.
– Ya. (x2) 48. 50, 60, 70. 70. 502. I didn’t understand the question. 502 ? Was there Bodmas in this ? We won it. Team science. Common. We have been told that we’ve tied with commerce, but we beg to differ. I think we won this with commerce. And even if it’s a tie. They have studied maths. We have kept the pride of commerce by continuing with the streak of losing. I want to break a myth that all science students good at math. That’s not the case, not all science students are good with numbers hence they don’t come in the exams either. That’s why some of us end up here. There are a lot of other things in life other than math. So if you scored 40 in math then stay happy. So, if even you.. If you also solved the questions with us.